- Diversify your farm business through agritourism by establishing a "Farmstay". A farmstay is lodging available to paying guests on a working farm. View Farmstay manual.
Retail space for lease:
- Approximately 1300 sq ft of main street retail or office space, plus small storage room, bathroom and basement storage. Natural gas heat and central A/C. Options exist for additional rear space which is remodeled to include 4 private offices, large display area, storage room, garage space and additional bathroom. Separate heat and A/C, including separate meters. Contact Kent at 507-920-9993 or 507-836-1026.
Office space for rent:
- 2314 26th Street, Slayton. Call 507-836-6355.
- 2651 Broadway Avenue, Slayton. Call 507-836-6355.
- 2309 Broadway Avenue, Slayton. Call 507-360-8832.
Commercial buildings currently available:
- 117 Mill Street, Currie. 70x25 (main) and 24x20 (upstairs apartment). Contact Murrayland Agency.
- 101 Mill Street, Currie. 64x22 store front, 30x24 storage and 20x34 car wash. Previously operated as an ice cream shop. Contact Murrayland Agency.
Turnkey businesses for sale:
- Diane's Cafe and Catering, 117 Broadway Avenue, Lake Wilson. Contact Diane Scotting for information: 507-879-3376.
- Kaduper's Bar, Iona. View real estate listing.
- Stonegate Apple Orchard, 1571 116th Street, Slayton. Contact Larry or Gail Byers for information: 507-836-8373.
- Juniper's Bar & Grill, 3124 Juniper Avenue, Slayton. Contact Action Realty.
Commercial lots currently available:
For additional information on additional Commercial Land, Buildings and Business Opportunities, including turnkey businesses for sale, contact the Murray County Economic Development office at 507-836-6023 or
- OR - contact a Murray County Real Estate Agent.